i’m very excited to (finally) be able to tell you guys about our next eikon shindig. after the success of last month’s cookout, on sunday, july 19 at 6:00 p.m., we’ll be having an informational meeting at vino’s.
there’s two reasons you might want to come to this meeting:
1. if you’ve ever wanted to know anything about this whole eikon thing, you don’t want to miss this meeting. during our time together, we’ll talk about the who, what, where, when, why & how of eikon. whereas it’s difficult to distill the totality of information into an hour or so, we really think this meeting should give a very clear picture of what we’re trying to do with this new faith community.
2. if you really love calzones, pizza and pale ale from vino’s, this meeting’s for you. :) even if you couldn’t care less about this church thing, you can certainly just come hang out with us, grab some pizza & a beer and meet a few new people. and who knows, maybe while you’re there you’ll hear something that resonates with you.
we’d love for you to help us spread the word. there’s several things you can do:
- 1. tell your friends about it.
- 2. email a link to this blog post.
- 3. direct them to our facebook page and/or the facebook event page.
- 4. tell them about our twitter, where there will be updated information.
- 5. tell them to call or email ryan to hear some more about what’s going on.
- 6. send them to our website. while it’s not much right now, it will give them a launching point to other relevant information.
we hope to see you there and hope to meet quite a few new people. see you in a couple weeks!